AMICI

Votamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

22 gennaio 2013

Rice Crispie Treats with Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cups

Instead of making just regular Rice Crispies, I melted chocolate and chopped up Reese’s Peanut Butter cups on top. When I was a kid my mom use to make Rice Crispie treats with us and would always melt chocolate on top. These remind me of my childhood..plus a little bit of my obsession – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. So good.


Start with the butter and marshmellows


Melted marshemellows and butter


Add in the Rice Crispies and then immediately put into a pan, so it doesn't stick to the pan you cooked it in.


Melt some chocolate, spread over the top, and sprinkle chopped up candy on top.



I suggested this recipe to James a few days ago and so he decided to make it as well and I asked him to take a picture to show you guys his version! He did it a little differently by using a Baby Ruth bar and not using a rectangular pan, but it still works/looks/and im sure tastes great.


James' version of this recipe. He decided to melt chocolate and a baby ruth bar on top instead. Still looks yummy!

Ingredients:

1/2 cup Butter
8 cups of miniture marshmellows
10 cups of Rice Crispie Cereal
3 cups of melted chocolate chips
A bunch of chopped up candy bars

Instructions:

1. Melt the butter in a large pan on the stove.
2. Add in the marshmellows and melt completely. Keep stiring for another 2 minutes.
3. Add in the rice crispies and do a few quick stirs. Then quickly transfer into a 13×9 inch cake pan and pat down with a metal utensil (I used a butter knife but you could use whatever).
4. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 1 minute intervals, stiring in between each. Pour melted chocolate over rice crispies. While chocolate is still wet, add chopped up candy on top.
I hope you all give it a try! It’s super easy and it takes about 10 minutes really. So fast!

http://thursdaynightbaking.wordpress.com/category/bars/

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento