Firm up what you love about smoothies. Made with fresh blueberries, grape juice and vanilla yogurt, these yummy fruit and gelatin bites are a blast to make, with endless possibilities.
4 hours 15 minutes
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold Concord grape juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
- 3/4 cup Concord grape juice, heated to boiling
- Lightly spray 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, then blot with paper towel; set aside. In large bowl, sprinkle gelatin on 1/2 cup cold grape juice to soften; let stand 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, in blender, place blueberries and yogurt. Cover; blend on high speed until smooth. Add hot grape juice to gelatin mixture, and stir about 2 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in yogurt mixture. Pour into loaf pan.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours. Cut into cubes and serve, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days before serving.