This quick-to-the-table entree brings the taste of Siciliy into your home.
- 1/4 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (3 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup dry Marsala wine or Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- Mix flour, salt and pepper. Coat chicken with flour mixture; shake off excess flour.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook garlic, mushrooms and parsley in oil 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken to skillet. Cook uncovered about 8 minutes, turning once, until chicken is brown. Add wine. Cook uncovered 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center.