A fresh take on chicken salad. From Prevention Healthy Cooking.
- 3 small chicken breast halves
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon leaves
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Salt, if desired
- Freshly ground black pepper, if desired
- 1 bag (10 oz) mixed salad greens
- Spray skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Remove from heat and let chicken stand at least 10 minutes until cool enough to handle. Chop chicken into small pieces.
- In large bowl, mix chicken and remaining ingredients except salad greens. Serve chicken salad on salad greens.