With just five ingredients including soymilk and a mere 15 minutes, you can have a fancy mousse dessert.
6 servings (1/2 cup each)
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate soymilk
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder or instant coffee granules or crystals
- 1 oz semisweet or bittersweet baking chocolate
- 1 cup light chocolate soymilk
- 1 box (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- In 1-quart saucepan, stir together 2 tablespoons soymilk, the espresso powder and chocolate. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, beat 1 cup soymilk and the pudding mix with electric mixer on medium speed or wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture is well blended and thickened.
- Stir melted chocolate mixture into pudding mixture. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into individual dessert dishes; serve immediately or refrigerate until serving time. Store covered in refrigerator.