70% less sat fat • 65% less fat • 37% fewer calories than the original recipe—see the comparison. The favorite dessert of Italian restaurants inspired a tasty lighter version already divided and delicious, buon appetito!
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup cold brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee-flavored liqueur, cold brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1 package (3 oz) soft ladyfingers, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 oz semisweet baking chocolate, grated (1/4 cup)
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until creamy. Beat in yogurt until well blended. In small bowl, mix espresso and liqueur.
- In 8 small parfait glasses or clear drinking glasses, layer half of the ladyfingers, half of the espresso mixture and half of the cheese mixture. Sprinkle each with about 3/4 teaspoon grated chocolate. Repeat layers.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors but no longer than 4 hours. Store covered in refrigerator.