AMICI

Votamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

17 gennaio 2013

DIY Chevron Coasters

So this is a super quick and cheap project that I LOVED making!  And, I’m thinking they are a great gift idea for under $5!


I love my Chevron Stocking Hangers so much and I wanted to continue the same pattern with another project.  Being that I have been using the same boring, black, rubber coasters for years, it was time for a change.  Off to Home Depot I went!
I purchased these bone colored, 4×4 tiles for a whopping $0.16 each!
I also purchased these felt pads for about $3.50.
I cut a chevron print, from my silhouette, with contact paper and stuck the print to each tile.  I followed up with gray acrylic paint.  PEEL OFF THE CONTACT PAPER BEFORE THE PAINT DRIES:)
When the acrylic paint dried, I used several coats of Mod Podge to seal the print.  Make sure each coat has dried completely before applying another.
Finish off with a felt pad in each corner.

ummmm LOVE:)))





They give me the false sense that I’m all put together in the morning when I sit down to drink my coffee….

http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2011/11/diy-chevron-coasters.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento