Speed your way to a great-tasting Greek sandwich seasoned with lemon and oregano. It's better than take-out!
- Cucumber Sauce
- 1/4 cup Yoplait® Original Fat Free plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1 medium green onion, sliced (1 tablespoon)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- Dash salt and pepper, if desired
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- 1 pita (pocket) bread (6 inch), cut in half to form pockets
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 2 thin slices red onion
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Set aside. (Sauce may become watery if it stands longer than 30 minutes.)
- In another small bowl, mix lemon juice, oil and oregano. Brush lemon mixture over chicken, coating all sides. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill. Cover grill; cook cook over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (170°F). Wrap pita halves in foil; place on grill 1 to 2 minutes or until warm.
- Place chicken, tomato and onion inside pita pockets. Top with sauce.