Love lattes? Pull off this coffee-shop drink in just a few minutes, using dairy-free soymilk.
- 1/2 cup ground espresso or French roast coffee
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups vanilla soymilk
- 2 teaspoons caramel or chocolate fat-free topping
- Ice cubes, as desired
- Sugar, if desired
- Using a drip coffeemaker, brew coffee with water as directed by coffeemaker manufacturer.
- In medium bowl, stir together coffee and soymilk. Drizzle topping over insides of 2 large glasses.
- Fill glasses with ice cubes. Pour soymilk mixture over ice. Sweeten to taste with sugar.