- < 15 min.
- 12 portions
- Stork Liquid
For this recipe you can use Stork Baking Liquid, Stork Tub or Stork Packet.
- 175g (6 oz) Stork Baking Liquid
- 175g (6 oz) golden caster sugar
- 300g (11 oz) self raising flour, sieved
- 3 medium eggs
- 5 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 100g cooked pumpkin or butternut squash, mashed
- 50g chocolate and hazelnut spread
- Zest of 1 orange
- 115g icing sugar
- A little orange juice
- 55g (2 oz) plain chocolate, melted or use chocolate and hazelnut spread
- Liquorice sweets and laces to decorate
Oven Temperature: 200 C
Baking time: 20 m
|Each serving contains:||GDA*|
Top the cakes with candy spiders. If you use frozen pumpkin you don’t need to defrost it first: but it may take a little longer to cook.
1.Preheat the oven to 200°C, 180°C fan oven, Gas mark 6. Then place the first six ingredients into a bowl, and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
2.Stir in pumpkin mash and orange zest.
3.Divide half the mixture evenly between the 12 paper cases.
4.Add a half teaspoon chocolate spread and then top with remaining mix. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
5.Add a little orange juice to the icing sugar until thick and spread over the muffins.
6.Pipe the melted chocolate in 4 circles over the top and then drag a skewer through to give the cobweb effect. Place the sweets and laces on top to look like a spider.