12 servings, 1 mini cheesecake (43 g) each
- 4 Peek Freans Lifestyle Selections Shortcake Biscuits, crushed
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. Kraft Pure Red Raspberry Jam
- SPRINKLE biscuit crumbs onto bottoms of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Beat cream cheese spread, cottage cheese, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and cornstarch; mix well. Add egg; beat just until blended. Spoon over crumbs.
- BAKE 30 min. or until centres are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- REMOVE cheeesecakes from pan just before serving; discard paper liners. Place cheesecakes on dessert plates. Microwave jam in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 25 sec. or just until warmed. Spoon over cheesecakes.