4 hr 15 min
20 servings, 1 piece (97 g) each
- 2 cups Honey Maid Graham Crumbs
- 6 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Light Brick Cream Cheese Spread, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Peach Jelly Powder
- 2 fresh peaches, chopped
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping
- MIX graham crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- BEAT cream cheese spread and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add dry jelly powder; mix well. Stir in peaches and Cool Whip; spoon over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours.