AMICI

Votamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

19 dicembre 2012

Jackie’s Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cup Cookies


While I’m taking a few days off, Jackie from La Casa de Sweetswas kind enough to offer to guest post! Since she made a delicious chocolate and peanut butter dessertfor her post, I wanted to point out some other amazing looking chocolate and peanut butter recipes on her blog: Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes,Crunchy Peanut Butter Brownies and Mini Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream.  I think I need to get back to the kitchen!
Hello, Keep It Sweet readers! I am very excited to be sharing a recipe with you today while sweet Lauren isaway having a fun time on vacation.
When I asked Lauren what some of her favorite foods are, one of the things she mentioned was peanut butter cups. I've been raving about the new Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups for a while now, and even made some ice cream with them, so I knew I had to use them for Lauren! I decided to make a chocolate pudding cookie with chunks of mini Peanut Butter cups in every bite. Never had a pudding cookie? Believe me, they’re delicious. Every bite of this cookie is moist (that's what the pudding is for!), and bursting with chocolate and peanut butter flavor. Reese's fans, beware, these cookies will have you buying mini Peanut Butter Cups every week. Enjoy!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento