AMICI

Votamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

17 gennaio 2013

DIY Wall Art ~ LOVE

Many of you may remember my DIY wall art LOVE sign I made a while back.  While I do still love the sign (no pun intended ;-) ) I am slightly “over” the color I chose for my heart.  I have been planning a way to make the sign more neutral without painting it.  I finished it today, and I think I love it! 


Wood Love Sign
how to make fabric flowers
You can see my tutorial on the wood sign HERE!!  It is super easy and cheap to make!
I do love the pop of color I originally added on the sign, but I am ready to go a different direction in that room.  To add the rosettes to this project I used this tutorial on how to make a fabric flower HERE!!
I started my making a bunch…
diy rolled rosettes
And then used my hot glue gun to cover up the heart! Easy peasy!
hot glue fabric flowers
That’s it!
I love the way the fabric looks against the wood!  So fun!
Here are a few more pictures…
diy wood sign with flowers
wood sign with flowers
wood wall sign
diy wall sign
Hope you love it… Can’t wait to show you what direction I went with the new color!
If you do love it, I would SO appreciate some pins and shares below.

http://www.shanty-2-chic.com/2012/06/diy-wall-art-love.html

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento