AMICI

Votamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

17 gennaio 2013

Father’s Day Gift and FREE Printables!

 I used one of my very favorite ‘Daddy’ sayings to make this project.  Here is how it turned out… 


I made the printable in 3 different colors to give you guys options.  These are so easy to print.  You just click the printable you want to open the pdf file.  Then, just push print from your top browser bar… Simple! Oh… And free ;-) !
Now for the project…
You will need one 2×10 board from Lowe’s or HD.  I bought mine for $7.27.  Cheap!
I cut one piece at 11″ and another piece at 7″.  You can also have the hardware store cut it for you!
I used a new stain color on these!  Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better than Rust-Oleum Dark Walnut, I found Kona!  LOVE, LOVE!
It only took one stain and dried super fast!
I decided to use the gray printable for my hubby.  I printed it on regular white card stock.  Then, I just trimmed the extra edge off.
I attached my printable to my big block using these bronze furniture tacks that can also be found at the Lowe’s.  No need to glue or use Mod Podge… Just hammer it on! So easy!!
I also printed a 5×7 picture of all the kiddos.  You can do 1 hour developing at Walmart for under $2 if you prefer that!  I used the tacks again to attach my picture to my other block.
That’s it… Under 1 hour and under $10… Woohoo!  And I know my hubby will love it.  That’s the best part!  What do you think??



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento