Express yourself with a bit of the tropics. Create fresh fruit kabobs yourself or gather guests for fun kabob-making.
- 6 cups bite-size pieces assorted fresh fruit (pineapple, watermelon and cantaloupe)
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup blueberries or red grapes
- 3 small star fruit, cut into 24 slices
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, seeds removed and cut into large pieces
- 1/4 cup pineapple preserves
- Thread 4 to 6 pieces of fruits (except mangoes) on each of twenty-four 6-inch skewers. Place skewers on large serving platter; set aside.
- In food processor, place mango pieces and pineapple preserves. Process until smooth; pour into small serving bowl. Serve kabobs with mango coulis.