Stake out new weeknight dinner options with grilled fish that's on the table in 30 minutes.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 halibut or tuna steaks, 1 inch thick (8 oz each)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. In shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, the salt, pepper and garlic. Add fish; turn several times to coat with marinade. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade. Cover and grill fish 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade, until fish flakes easily with fork. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle fish with parsley and lemon peel.