Enjoy these natural, light martinis made with fresh juice, high-quality liquor, and a splash of club soda. Lower calorie cocktails never tasted, or looked, so sweet! Cheers!
- Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz) gin or citrus vodka
- 1 tablespoon (1/2 oz) elderflower liqueur or clear orange liqueur
- 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed clementine juice, fresh-squeezed pink grapefruit juice or pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons club soda
- Clementine slice, pink grapefruit peel twist or fresh lime slice for garnish
- In cocktail shaker filled with ice, add gin, liqueur and juices. Cover; shake until well mixed.
- Strain into martini glass; top off with club soda.
- Garnish as desired.